Saturday, January 22, 2011

My morning workout!

Now yesterday I touched on what I do on a daily basis when it comes to exercising, but i wanted to show you what my strength training/yoga morning workout looks like step by step.  Now remember if i can do it it clearly isn't that hard and its only about 18 min give or take. 

Lunges, good for your bum, hips and thighs... they BURN so i do them first lol.  You do ten for each leg.

{pic}

Rowing Squats, virtually impossible to stay inside the "blue area"

{pic}

The warrior pose, one of my favs!  Really great for toning your thighs says the Wii.  

{pic}

Sun salutation, I can't touch my toes on this still even with doing it everyday but i'm getting close!

{pic}

The Half Moon Pose, another fav of mine.  

{pic}

Torso Twists, I like this one but make sure you're really focusing on your abs otherwise you might as well not be doing it.  If you do it right you'll feel it in your tummy!

{pic}

Sideways leg lifts, really hard to keep a good balance on your Wii board but once you get the hang of it its great!

{pic}

Single leg extension.

{pic}

Downward facing dog to calm a bit and stretch (at least that is why I put it at the end.)

{pic}

Deep Breathing to really cool down.

{pic}


And THAT is what I do 5/7 days a week in the morning!  Horay for me, it's easy so you beginners give it a try you might just like it too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment